1. Play for fun, not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play by the rules.
3. Never argue with the officials: Let your coach ask the questions.
4. Control your temper. Don’t mouth off, slam sticks or throw equipment.
5. Work equally hard for yourself and your team – Everyone will benefit.
6. Cheer all good plays, whether by your team or your opponent.
7. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
8. Play for fun and to improve your skills. Don’t be a show-off by always trying for the most points or penalties.
9. Congratulate your coach, your team and your opponents. Without them, you don’t have a game.
10. Notify your coach at least the day before a game if you will be absent.